Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Have you heard of swap-bot?

Up until a couple of years ago I was a regular on a couple of message boards and participated in a ton of swaps, like for years. But when I went back to work, it was hard to keep up, even if I was working from home. I spent most of my time on the computer working so I didn't want to hang out on the internet anymore than I had to, and I just couldn't keep up with what was going on the message boards, and I felt so lost, like everybody had forgotten me, lol, so I slipped away and haven't been around those sites in quite some time. But recently I've been missing those swaps. I love to do swaps.

So I found this place - Swap-bot



I just signed up tonight for my first 2 swaps. I was really hoping for a journal swap, but none of them allow "noobs" dammit. Oh well, hopefully this will be fun and I don't end up with flakers and I"ll get enough ratings to join a journal swap, lol.

No comments: