Thursday, November 13, 2008

I swear...I'm making a concerted effort...

So can you believe me, Sewing Chick, actually sewed something....I know completely amazing, since I seem to loathe sewing the last few months...but if you've been following along, you'd know why.

I made Em's costume for Halloween....completely patternless. Yeah, I'm cool like that, lol. Well, it's more like patterns are the most annoying thing EVER. I hate them, lol, so I make my own as I sew something...weird I know, but that's me. So anyway, she was a devil....at some point I will get a picture of it, right now you'll just have to imagine...peasant style dress....long sleeves ripped to shreds with elastic at the elbows....and skirt also ripped to shreds. I have to tell you the ripping to shreds part was pretty darn fun. Great way to get out some pent up frustration, ripping fabric, lol. I'll put a tutorial up of how to make one....so that next year you too can be a devil or a witch or even a ghost or zombie thing. it's pretty versatile.

So i'm still...dateless, yeah the other guy, didn't work out. God I need somebody to take me out on a Saturday, lol. It's kinda lonely. I deliver the kids to Mr X Saturday mornings and have the entire day to myself....I try to stay out and about to avoid my mother at home. It has put a dent in my wallet, lol. But I seriously needed some new clothing...my body requires more form fitting things these days.

So i found this cool thing on yahoo messenger, called pingbox...so you can chat me to just chat me or if you have questions on something like my tutorials. How cool is that? I thought so. So it will be in the side bar.

Oh and blogging is not complete without a lovely youtube video, now is it? This is my favorite song right now. I listen to it about all the time.

No comments: