Sunday, August 12, 2007

Infant Car Seat Tutorial is Up


I got the car seat cover tutorial up just now. I would have done it sooner, but we have a Sony camera and the stupid little adapter for the memory stick was MIA since last night until I finally figured out where I had hidden from my children, lol. It's up on the Freebies listed to the left.

My husband has been Europe the last week and he came home today so we could finally see Underdog. We had to wait to see it because Underdog was my husband's absolute favorite cartoon as a kid and I couldn't take the kids and not him, lol. Underdog is really cute, I'd say it's more for kids maybe 5 and older, my 3 yr old loved it but was a little bored. It didn't hold his attention as much as the typical computer animation movies do. My almost 8 yr old loved it and she and I both laughed a lot through the movie. Really cute movie! And guess what? In the previews, they are coming out with an Alvin and the Chipmunks movie, it looks cute too.

Got a new tutorial already in the works involving a pin cushion.

No comments: