Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm still obsessed

I don't know why but I am totally in love with this song - Let Go by Frou Frou. I listen to it all the time on my iPod and I even burned it from iTunes so I can listen to it in the car. I listen to it all the time and surprisingly it's not driving my children crazy, they love it too. It's this weird strange muse for me that makes my creativity explode, and ideas just start running out my head like water.

I know, I know, I talked about the song before, but I love, love this video. It's a trailer for a japanese drama called Nodame Cantabile with the song Let Go. I used to watch it every few days when I needed a break from working, but they deleted it from YouTube for copyright violation or something, so I luckily found it somewhere else and downloaded it so I can watch it anytime I want. Weird I know, but I thought I'd share.




P.S. If you know of a good PERMANENT hot pink hair dye, let me know. I am loving my pink hair!!...But it is fading fast and I want it back to its original bright self, darn it, so I need to find a permanent dye that will last about 4-5 weeks between retouches. Is there some brand I can tell my stylist to purchase? I just brought her manic panic, but I need something better.

No comments: