Monday, March 17, 2008

Totally Awesome Fairy Wings Tutorial

This is a great video to make your own fairy wings from Threadbanger. I was about to write my own and decided to make sure there wasn't a great one out there already, lol. But this one is just like how I make mine, except for a couple of things. Instead of wrapping with yarn or twine to connect all the wings together I prefer duct tape. And I like to add fake flowers and some ribbons hanging down to the center back to hide the ribbons tied on. And I also like to buy glitter paints in the little tube bottles. I buy Tulip brand from Walmart and add swirlie designs to the wings.

Enjoy!



Waldorf doll (or any kind of doll really ) fairy wings tutorial coming in the next few days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was great - thanks for posting! And I like your idea of using duct tape, much less fuss :) Christmas fairy here I come!

Anonymous said...

Perfect!Great! This helped a lot! I've read several
rather confusing websites lately, this cleared up a lot confusion I had.

Anonymous said...

Awesome - thanks a million! My daughter has ready made wings on her costume, and I 've been trying hard to figure out how to make mine. You've made my day!! Hooray!