Thursday, September 11, 2008

Idiots, they're all Idiots!!!!

So?? who's ready for b*tchfest 2008? I know it's been a long year since 2007, and we all just couldn't wait for the next year, so instead of doing it on my sucky birthday, let's do it today on my nightmare from hell.

So...let's start off with my job. Oh yeah, this so much fun. They have completely changed the software platform for my work. I do medical transcription and I have had the same platform since I began working there years ago. Well this week they up and change it to something completely different. And....without training me, they let the doctors go ahead and dictate into it today. WTF?? Seriously, I just got my download of the software 5 minutes ago. I don't know how to use it, I have barely figured out how to log on, so I can't do their reports. How in the hell am I supposed to type anything into it? I hope to god they don't die tomorrow when no completed reports show up. And to make it even more hilarity, there are only so many licenses for this software to go around the company, so if there is a maximum number of people logged on, well too bad, so sad for you, you don't get to do your job. Who thought of that brilliant plan?

And then I have a very personal problem that I can't really air here. I would love to, but people I know actually read this, and I'm sure as hell not explaining it to them...strangers are fine, friends and family need to be left in the dark -- it's better that way. But let's just say, it's really really pissing me off. And confidential to the person I'm speaking of -- I don't like to be ignored, and I'm pretty sure I'm being ignored....that or you had better be dead, like seriously dead and rotting in the ground.

Ok so...that's it for now. If I think of more things to b*tch about, I'll let you know. Now I'm headed to the elliptical machine to do some major sweating so I can mellow myself before the desire to rip the freaking computer apart with my bare hands becomes overwhelming.

No comments: