Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Perfect Quote

Ok so yes exercising and listening to my iPod did some wonder to my attitude. I'm in a much better mood, lol. I don't want to kill the computer anymore....don't kill the messenger kinda thing, I guess, lol.

So anyway, I forgot to post this earlier....I saw the best quote I think I've ever seen a few days ago from Frank the guy who runs Postsecret.

Anyway, the quote was:

"have the strength to be vulnerable."

I have decided this quote will be my mantra. I think I'm going to make that into some art collage or something and hang it on a wall so I can see it every day. I think it's perfect. It is so true. I find it so hard to be vulnerable, don't you? You want to protect yourself always, and it really is hard to let go of that shell.

So...that's my waxing for the day. I'm headed to the shower to drench my sweaty self in cold water.

No comments: