Monday, September 15, 2008

It's good...

I think House is back this week? I just love Hugh Laurie....plus I have thing for Kal Penn.

So back to my venting b*tchfest a few days, things have been resolved on all sides. My software is not as big of a pain in the ass as I thought it was. (Ok...yes it still is a pain in the ass and I hate that crap, but I can live with it...I think). And my dead rotting friend? isn't missing anymore and now I completely understand why they were missing...in fact, it breaks my heart....but we had a lovely chat, and I hope it helped. Sigh, why does the world have to screw with people who are just trying to do the right thing???

Anyway, I have so much stuff to finish up this week before I leave for Disney. I'll have some new ATCs up in a few days, I have a TON to make for a swap. Ms Em has a festival to dance at this weekend. This year's dance theme is the new movie, Mamma Mia. I think my favorite is "Does Your Mother Know?" And then her absolute favorite is her jazz dance, it's to Footlose. No one in the class has seen the movie, lol. God, I feel old....

So I have another love...sorry guys, I just love you singer songwriter guys too much. It's Joshua Radin. He has such soulful music, it can say exactly what you feel. He has such an amazing whispering voice. My current favorite is One of Those Days. It's about seeing his ex girlfriend's face everywhere and he wants to hide away from the world. When I'm having a bad day, it makes me feel better to hear this song. The rhythm of it just lulls me out of my funk. Anyway, check him out on iTunes, he's got some amazing stuff - Sky, Lovely Tonight, The Fear You Won't Fall.

No comments: