Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Junkie

It's early morning, I just finished working all night and thought what better than to go ramble on my blog about nothing. So here I am...rambling...

I've become an exercise junkie. I have this love/hate relationship with it. I tend to either not exercise or become obsessed. For awhile now, I've been obsessed, twice a day - at least. I find myself looking over at the elliptical machine at other times of the day and have to force myself to stay away. I forget about that high you get, lol, there is nothing like it. And I can't let myself quit running until sweat is literally pouring off of me, it's amazing how the 3 minute marker is the killer for me, once I get past 3 minutes, I get this burst of energy and feel like I can run forever. I'm almost up to an hour a day.

On a positive note, I think I have to buy new shoes and a new bra, apparently the exercise is shrinking boobs and feet. I didn't realize feet would shrink, but all my shoes are now too big.

So onto the music. I have discovered the faster, the louder, the better the songs are for running, so I have a playlist on my iPod specifically for running and I turn the sound up as high as I can, lol:

I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
Move Along - All American Rejects - this one is a really good motivator.
Say You Love Me - Velvet Code
When Did Your Heart Go Missing - Rooney
Extraorindary - Liz Phair
Thnks fr th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects

And on a totally different note, I can't even describe this other thing, I've just gotten myself into something and I want to run screaming away, but I don't think it's possible yet. I just need to make a rule to not be nice to strangers. And if you are still reading my blog and you see this, it is definitely not you, it's something I haven't even told you, but I'll give you the story soon enough, lol. So don't worry and you'll die laughing.

No comments: