Sunday, September 24, 2006

Blog Quiz Anyone??

Yeah I like the blog quizzes, fun in a stupid kinda way. You know you've always wanted to know what kind of bra you were. I found another one that just stimulates your brain; it's called "Name Your Boobs"! For some reason mine came up "Tom" and "Mickey" -- not sure what that means, but what the hell, Tom and Mickey wanted to pop up and say HI.

You Are a White Cotton Bra!

Practical, comfortable, and classic
You want your man to feel relaxed and himself with you
Your perfect guy is low maintenance and adaptable
And he makes you feel comfy and cozy too!


Can you tell I'm a little bored? I was hoping to wear my children out, so I took them to see the old Chuckster. Sunday night at 7:30 is a great time to go, it was us and two other tables in the entire place. But now I don't know what to do with myself. TV sucks right now. My sewing studio is calling me, it's a disaster from a certain 2 yr old who got into the thread and then decided to empty his entire piggy bank all over the floor. I'm avoiding it, or rather dreading it.

My MIL is coming this Friday, and my house is a pit from hell -- it's amazing what a dog and two children can do to a house in just six short days. We've had our house on the market for 6 months and the contracted ended last Sunday, and I have not lifted a finger once since then. So she's a neat freak who LOVES to clean, and I can A)clean like a madwoman before she gets here or B)let her do it for me because she loves to. I haven't decided which option I'm taking yet.

No comments: