Monday, September 25, 2006

It's your Birthday, It's your Birthday!! WOOHOO!

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
You Look like a Monkey
And you Smell like one too!

Can you just see my enthusiasm? So it's 9:30 am and I haven't received one phone call wishing me a Happy 30th. Oh the f*ck well. I need new friends and relatives, lol.

Off to fix baby sausages for my 2 year old, he is obsessed with those things. I think if I let him, he would eat about 6 cans a day. I can't stand to look at 'em, smell 'em or touch 'em. Vienna sausages rank right up there with tomatos and mayonaise. These are the three foods in life, I don't want to touch.

We've got lots of fun, fun, fun today. Pick Em up from school and head to dance classes, then Mr E and me will be running to Wallyworld for a fun trip down the lightbulb aisle. And I think I have decided I'm buying myself a cake. I have a serious need for buttercream icing right now. Yum!! I plan to come home and eat a giant piece while watching tivo'd Heroes. And then I might be doing some online birthday shopping, I have been sucked in by late night infomercials - ie. Core Rhythms. For many years I was a skater and dancer and now I'm a lazy blob, so this looks like fun.

No comments: