Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wow!! I was chosen for Fiskars Stories

Have you seen these Fiskar's stories? They send these journals out to people on crafting - scrapping, gardening, sewing, etc, and you answer their questions in the journal and send it in. And you get paid to do it too! LOL Anyway, I am just excited to do it.

Oh and you know my crazy fantasy a few posts down, the one that shows what a freakin' crazy person I am? Well I haven't completely decided if I'm going to eventually act on it. These long weeks away from Mr H have made me realize how much I like being alone with my own independence. We'll see how it is when he returns in a few weeks. Oops, I've switched topics, lol.

Anyway, what I was going to say was, I've decided I'm going to turn my idea into a novel. I've already filled up an entire spiral notebook on scenes and notes for the book. I'm so excited! And I'm so addicted to it, I finally made myself stop writing and go to bed at 4:30 AM this morning, and then I overslept the alarm and Em was late for school on picture day - whoops! I've always wanted to be a writer, but never had any motivation of a story, but I love this story I'm writing. Once I get it into more of a book form, I'll post some excerpts.

No comments: