Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ghosts and YouTube

So my children are creeped out about my daughter's bedroom. She's been fighting me for years not to sleep in her bedroom at night. She says it's scary, and I have to admit I have a pretty good intuition and when I lay down with her to get her to sleep, the hair on the back of my neck stands on end and it feels like someone is watching you. And then tonight, my night owl 2 yr old, just came to me and told me to turn the light on in his sister's room because there were two "scary mans" in there, hiding under the floor. Now I'm spooked, lol.

And now onto a completely different topic:

Of incidental note, I was checking out YouTube and came across this Blink 182 video, and then I had to go buy some of their music on iTunes just now, I need to make another CD for the car, Em is sick of my current one, lol.
Blink 182 - Miss You

And I found that John Mayer song that I like:
John Mayer - Stop this Train

No comments: