Monday, November 08, 2010

Shopping Cart Cover / Highchair Cover Tutorial

I finally got the computer away from my husband the flight simulator addict and wrote up the shopping cart cover tutorial.  I had all the pictures done by last weekend, but we all know I had the paper from hell and a test for the same class due this past week.

It's complete, and you don't need a pattern!  Click on this link or click the picture.  It's a PDF document you can save to your computer. It's fairly straightforward with lots of pictures and easy even for a beginner. 

Everyone raise your hand if you hate patterns.  Ah yes...you...and you...and you...  I knew I wasn't the only one. ;)

All I ask is you don't use it for commercial use, and if you want to repost it, please ask my permission first.  Thanks guys!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting together such a great, detailed tutorial. I am wanted to make a cover as a gift and this fit my need extactly.

Janet

Ariel said...

Hey, is it just me or is http://www.sewingchickstudio.com/ not working properly?

stephanickety said...

Sorry, I just saw your comment, but it's working fine. If you need me to email you a copy of the tutorial, just send me an email at stephanickety (at) yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this pattern. I made one and it worked perfectly!

Lynn said...

I so want to do this but I have no idea what kind of webbing you used!

stephanickety said...

This is webbing:

http://www.seattlefabrics.com/webbing.html

You can easily find it at Joann's or Hancock Fabrics. Just ask an salesperson to help you find webbing. You can buy it by the yard, super cheap.

HTH