Friday, April 20, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Explosion

I had to make my husband some kind of dessert for a potluck at lunch tomorrow. So I went looking for something amazing but easy and that I had never made before. Voila! I saw Picky Palate's Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. I didn't follow her recipe, I made a box of brownies and then my standard chocolate chip cookie recipe with extra flour to make the batter stiffer. I did follow her directions to wrap the brownie in dough. The task was rather daunting at first, but once I knew what I was doing it went quickly.

And these make GINORMOUS cookies. I got a total of 13. 12 for hubby and 1 for me and the kids to split. It was wonderfully good. Crispy cookie outside with gooey cookie and brownie inside. I will definitely be making these again.

I'm an idiot and can't figure out hyper linking on my iPhone in this blogger app, so below is the link to the original post where I got the inspiration.

http://picky-palate.com/2011/02/07/brownie-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookies/

No comments: