Saturday, March 30, 2013

I've made a decision...

Currently, I have two blogs and an Etsy store.  I've been thinking this over awhile now, and I've made a decision.  I'm gonna change things up a bit.  Forgive me, but I have this issue with everything.  I move furniture. I reorganize kids rooms. I move my sewing room around.  I can't help it.  I feel like a Star Trek Borg.  I have stuff a certain way, and then in my mind's eye I begin to see more efficiency by moving things around -better space saving, better seating arrangements, blah, blah, blah.  I just like to refresh every once in awhile.  And yes, it drives Nate crazy, but he loves me anyway.

Now that I have a good amount of business for my Etsy store since it's been open a few months, I think it's time to move my domain name to the Etsy store instead of the tiptoe fairy blog.  I've also decided I want to have just one blog and not a personal and store one.  I hate myself sometimes for wanting to share stuff on both blogs that pertain to both, it is so redundant and  annoying.  So why not just combine them?

My kids keep me busy, so this is going to take a few weeks to get done.  I'm going to retire Sewing Chick (but it will stay here).  Plus, I will export the entire sewing chick blog over to The TipToe Fairy blog, so all the tutorials and recipes and what will be able to be found on both.

I'm going to revamp The TipToe Fairy blog and etsy store to look more like my love of vintage and ephemera things much like the look of my Sewing Chick blog.

I plan to keep posting on Sewing Chick in the next couple of weeks.  Then, I'll be making announcements as things change and move.  I'll also create a redirect here at Sewing Chick that will send you directly to The TipToe Fairy blog, just in case you get lost ;) .

No comments: