Saturday, September 15, 2007

Pumpkin Spiders are HERE!!

Sorry for the delay, but I had to go on a scavenger hunt through 8 Target stores looking for a navy blue knit skort for Ms. Em. She has joined the newly formed pep squad at school (kinda of a cheerleaders/drill team all in one, as they cheer and perform dances), and this was to be part of their uniform. Let me tell ya, 8 Targets, the last one was going to be the last one whether they had it or not and she was just going skortless, lol, but magically, they had 1 in her size.

PUMPKIN SPIDERS ARE HERE!!Okay, okay, but on with the Pumpkin Spiders! The pattern is now available for instant download. I think I said this earlier, but I can't remember -- it is recommended for advanced beginners and up. And it's great for boys or girls. In fact, I've actually made 1 pair for a client that was made to be shared between a boy and girl set of twins, and the client asked me to make detachable ruffles. So I did! It was very cool!

There will be more applique patterns coming soon. I haven't quite decided if I'm going to offer another Halloween style. A Christmas design will be up by the end of the month.

For a discount, look through the blog here and find a post with a little Chick, if you roll your mouse over it (don't click it) and the secret code will pop up at you.

No comments: