Sunday, August 05, 2012

Peony Fleece Throw Pillow

I discovered this fleece flower pillow tutorial some time ago from Come Together Kids. I just LOVED it!! I thought it was perfect for both of my girls' bedrooms. 


And...since solid blizzard fleece was super cheap at Joann's this weekend (especially with the extra 25% off coupon), I decided it was time to attempt one of these pillows myself.  It did not take a whole of time.  I think you could whip out 2 or 3 in an assembly line in about an hour. 


So here is my attempt.  It reminds me of a peony...which gave me an idea.  I'm going to go run back to Joann's today and grab some more stuffing while it's still on sale today.  Then, I'm going to attempt a sunflower pillow and I'm going to play around and see if I can create a rose pillow. 


second

No comments: