Wednesday, August 08, 2012

The Booth At The End - Season 2 Premiere!!

I clicked on Hulu tonight to see if my favorite show was back.  It had been a few days since I had checked last.  And guess what?  The first episode of season 2 was up.  Oh and it was just as good as the first season.  I can't wait for the rest!!

Literally, in the first 2 1/2 minutes of the show he tells one lady what she has to do to save her 3 year old who has some horrible brain disease, and I was like "Wha?????"  I had to rewind and hear it again. 

And, the blond waitress, Doris, from last season is back.  She's definitely up to more than we thought last time. Oh geez, and the teenage girl who wanted to help her dad from last season, we thought the hermit serial killer murdered her, but she's back, and she's seriously creepy. 

Last season I was thinking he's the devil or one of the devil's minions, but with Doris thrown into it, now I'm not so sure who he is. 

Anyway, if you are someone who loves different, thought-provoking tv shows, which there isn't that much out there, this show is for you.  It is like Lost in the way that you have to pay attention every second or you'll miss something.  I'm so excited it's back! 

No comments: