Wednesday, November 28, 2012

North Pole Days

Having attended my first craft fair with the Etsy craft fair this month, I'm not as terrified as I was. It was a lot of fun, so my hubby and I have decided to do another one before Christmas this year.

In our small town, we have a festival called North Pole Days.  For the month of December, our town is called North Pole, and if you mail anything to Krum,TX it will be stamped "North Pole."  Isn't that cute?


We have a festival with a tree lighting and parade and a chili dinner  and...a Craft Fair!  The TipToe Fairy will be at the craft fair this Saturday, December 1st from 9 am to 4 pm.  It will be held at the Early Education Center in Krum. 

We'll have lots of fun stuff - tutus, baby things, hair bows, American Girl fantasy wear like tutus and mermaid tails, and more.  Come see us!

No comments: