Monday, January 14, 2008

No really, I didn't forget you

Sorry, sorry, sorry!! Sometimes life gets in the way of my blogging. I've been meaning to come post forever, but I have some wonderful pictures to share of some fun-filled things that have happened in the past few weeks, and I've moved my "office" to another room and the computer I upload pictures to has some problems right now, a drive is dying or has died, I'm not really sure yet, lol.

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with a better post.

I know it's late, but you can get a jump on next year's Xmas with my soon to be finished Waldorf Doll tree topper. I'll have it ready soon. And I'm working on a pattern for a centaur waldorf doll, but it's just not right yet. I've always thought those were neat and wanted to design one.

And Miss Em saved her money and bought herself and American Girl doll, so lately I'm obsessed with sewing outfits for it. Currently, I'm working on a matching outfit to Em's basketball uniform, using matching swimwear fabric. And surprisingly, there are not a lot of tutorials out there for AG doll clothes, so I think I'm going to have to make a few.

No comments: