Thursday, June 07, 2012

Rootin' Tootin Cowboy Pants - Make Your Own!

UntitledI found this fabric at Joann's forever ago in hopes of making these adorable little cowboy pants when Mr E was just a toddler.  It fell to the depths of my fabric stash until last night when I rediscovered it.  It's this super soft baby wale cord with these adorable appliqued felt stars.  The first time I saw it told me it was going to end up as cowboy pants with fringe, and sure enough, it did.  I had just enough for a pair of toddler boy shorts and a pair of baby pants. 
Untitled
Apart from the wrinkles because they had been in my bag, they came out just as I envisioned, so I wanted to share.  So cute and colorful!  I wish I had bought more of that fabric....sigh.  Don't you hate that? You find a fabric you absolutely LOVE in your stash and it's just a yard or two and you bought it like a million years ago? 

I just took both pairs over to my booth at the Creative Collective in Fort Worth today.  They are finally having a grand opening next weekend on the 16th from 10 AM to 2 PM.  If you are local to the DFW area, there is going to be food and music and lots of giveaways.


These was made from my Boutique Cowboy Pants tutorial.  Check it out to make your little boy (or girl!) a pair. 

No comments: