Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Do you hate spending money?

I hate spending money on myself. We always have other things more important than me, but I just did it. I have been lusting after some Japanese fabrics and books at Saucylouise's (gotta love that name, lol), so I finally gave in and just bought them. It was all rather expensive because I figured since it was coming from Japan I might as well as get everything I wanted to get my shipping money's worth.

Now I have buyer's remorse.....ugh. It doesn't matter if I buy myself a pack of underwear, I still feel buyer's remorse. I am so weird.

Anyway, if you want cutesy Japanese fabrics like the ever popular and hard to find hedgehogs and the fairytale prints, Saucylouise is the place to go. And she is an American who ships out of a military PO, so you get USPS shipping prices. So there is my little secret - run fast because the hedgehogs were starting to sell out since they are on sale.

I got some adorable waldorf dollmaking books too. I can't wait to get my hands on them. And Mr. E loves the story of Little Red Riding Hood, so I picked up some Japanese prints of LRR so I can make him a quilt.

No comments: