Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nursing Apron Top - Pictures

I put the nursing apron top onto my newest dress form to give you a better idea of how it will fit. (I just love this iron dress form, I'm going to display it on my hearth, I have a very long heart that runs along the entire wall as sort of "seating" where my fireplace is). I will add the pics into the downloadable pattern in the next few days, but for now, you can view them here.

My MIL is coming on Friday morning and I have to get my rear in gear and clean this mess. In addition to that, I have to turn my vampire children into people who sleep at night and wake up in the day, ever since they were sick about 3 weeks ago, I have had a heck of time getting them to go to sleep before 6 AM and waking up before 3 PM....it's killing me. You probably think I'm a horrible mother for this, but I come from a long line of night owls.

When my mom and I took Ms Em as a toddler to Paris, Em and I had no problems switching time zones, and the entire time we were there, almost 3 weeks I think, I loved it because she and I could wake up at 9 AM and be ready to go and we fell asleep by 9 PM every night. I belong in Europe, European time zones are my friend.



No comments: