Friday, February 27, 2009

OMG...Wow!!

Well, well, well...I don't know what to say. Last night in the midst of studying for my biology test (which I think I did ok on this morning...), someone contacted me through my blog...someone who opened my eyes to what my ex really is. It wasn't all my imagination...I wasn't delusional...she saw it years ago and ran from him. So I think my suspicions are just now even more confirmed about what he's been doing for years....nice, just nice. Isn't it great when the first year of your marriage, your husband is already cheating with internet affairs? And me, the f'ing perfectionist that I am...wanted to fix it and kept trying for 12 years...god damn, sometimes you need to just give up and listen to your intuition...I think that's what I took away from this, my intuition is always right. I have tendencies to want to prove it wrong when it tells me something negative, now I'm much better at accepting those "stay away" vibes about people.

Anyway...still kissing a lot of toads to find my prince...I hope he shows up soon (and he might have recently). Could someone tell him to stand up and show his face, so I know who I'm waiting on, lol? It would really make this a lot easier.

Ok so this friend I spoke of earlier also mentioned Jack's Mannequin. I'm hooked...love, love, love it. I just love indie music. So here is one of my faves, Dark Blue.

1 comment:

Minxy Mimi said...

At least you learned...better late than never. Good luck on your toad kissing! LOL