Monday, February 09, 2009

Stung by a wasp!!

It is kind of hard to type today...I got stung by a wasp in my biology lab today. Can you believe it? We were making giant glucose molecules and when we had finished, we were to raise our hands and the professor came over and made sure we had made it correctly. Well...I raised my hand and suddenly felt this sharp pin prick on my ring finger, then felt legs standing on my finger. Needless to say I didn't look at it, I just flicked it off as fast as possible. Then my finger started to hurt like HELL and turned purple. So I found my teacher and she took me to the lab coordinator who doctored it up with cortizone and sent me off to the I got out my lab today. It was boring, but I would have preferred a boring lab over a very hurt and swollen finger. And when I left for the nurse, they still hadn't cornered the wasp in the classroom yet. Eeek!!!

No comments: