Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Apricot Cream Cheese Crescents

While I was working and pregnant, there was a time I rarely cooked at home. Now I am so proud of myself, lol, I cook every night during the week and most of the weekend.

I love apricots and I was trying to think up something that would be like my rustic tart, but less messy and more bite size, so I whipped these up. My family devoured them and wanted more, lol.

Apricot Cream Cheese Crescents

1 can of crescent rolls
1 can of apricots in lite syrup
4 oz of cream cheese - softened
3 tbs of sugar

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix 2 tbs of sugar with cream cheese. Drain apricot syrup into bowl and mix with 1 tbs of sugar. Roll out crescents. Spread a spoonful of cream cheese mixture to each crescent roll. Place one apricot in center of each roll, then roll up. Pinch edges closed around cream cheese. Brush the syrup on the top of each roll. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Let cool several minutes.

No comments: