Saturday, October 21, 2006

Avast Me Hearties!!

Arrrrr!! Yep, I finally sewed something and it came out pretty good if I do say so myself.



We have a halloween party tonight, so I whipped these up last night and finished this morning.

They are a rather hodge podge of patterns and my own design. Ottobre for the pants and the corset and a 1970s peasant top pattern that I morphed slightly different for each of them, lol. The vest was an old simplicity pattern.

Em's skirt is my own design and I love it, it's an elastic waist skirt, but it's got a yoked top and it's got a lining with a double layer of black tulle at the bottom of the lining. It really doesn't show its cuteness in the picture. I will definitely be making some regular versions of this skirt for her.

And if you're interested in great pirate pick up lines. I've got just the site for you.

No comments: