Monday, October 23, 2006

iPods, iPods, iPods


I am the biggest frugal chick there is when it comes to ME. Now for my children, I have no problem shelling out the bucks for quality stuff. But I've been wanting a video iPod for awhile. I've been shopping around waiting for the right one to drop in my lap, and I've been checking the Apple Store for a couple weeks now, hoping the 60 gb's might show up again, and tonight they had refurbished black ones listed for only $229. I was thrilled to say the least, so I actually bought myself one. I can't tell you the last time I spent over $200 on myself. I'm so excited!! I can watch Lost on it while I'm waiting for Em's dance classes.

My husband has had an iPod shuffle for awhile, and whenever I've asked to borrow it, he threw a hissy fit because I changed the playlist (and he didn't know how to switch it over in iTunes back to his playlist...and he's an engineer...moron). Well he can just bite me, cuz I ain't sharing.

No comments: