Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mega Smarties and another journal page


First off, I love Smarties, well okay, it's a toss up between Reese's Pieces and Smarties. But have you seen these things - Mega Smarties? I first found them at Joann's fabric store a few months ago, then I was in Cracker Barrel last night and they had a box of them, I bought three packages of them. I am addicted to these things, and they are HUGE. A roll of them is about the size of my hand and one smarty is roughly the width of a quarter, but about 3 quarters stacked together in depth.


And is another journal page. It was my daughter's fave. The question was about showing what happens when you get inspired to sew something, and basically I stay up all night to finish whatever I've been inspired to make, otherwise I lose my "groove" and I forget what I'm doing, lol.

No comments: