Monday, October 22, 2007

Are you right brain or left brain??

This is a cool site my mother showed me (who now reads my blog...hi mom! and I'm not allowed to cuss on here anymore so she can show her friends my lovely blog [insert giggle fit here]). I am apparently one of the weirdies who can only see the image turning clockwise which means I'm a rightie, which makes sense. I did some reading up on right brainers and it really fits me - artistic, messy, etc., etc., lol.

Are you a rightie or a leftie brainer??

And...I finished the poodle skirt and didn't take pictures. I'm saving that for halloweenie night, plus last night was the big halloween party sleepover and guess what I was doing at 12:30 at night? Picking up my poor little girl who was scared out of her wits. They watched a scary movie (a kids' scary movie) but it was just too much for my little thing. I felt so bad, she called me crying in the bathroom to come get her. We gave her my husband's cellphone. This was her 2nd sleepover party. She made it through the first one but that was probably because it was in a hotel with 4 hours of swimming.

Today, Ms Em and I went to the Lion King musical while my mom and dad babysat Mr E so my husband could have a day to himself. Ms Em claimed it was boring "because she had already seen the movie." Uh, wha??? I thought it was great! The guys who played Mufasa and Scar had wonderful voices. Then, we hung out at my mom's til she kicked us out at 10:30 tonight and she has the coolest catalog called Casual Living. I have to get these things, they are hilarious:

I'm such an Elphaba fan, I think I'm going to have to make a tote bag with this on it.


And I am dying to hang this on the front of my house by the front flower bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooow... less than 100 comments!!... I have to take advantage of this and write my comment on your web site... ok... what should I write??... mmm, I don't think my criminal history would help me gain your sympathy, uh?? haha... in any case, I just want you to know that I'm sure you're a incredible blogger and writer... so, thanks for that.. now I know I'm not a robot. well, this comment is gettin' too long to be read, so i'll stop now...