Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I heart craigslist

So I wrote earlier about my current obsession with Craigslist. I'm crazy, I actually check the furniture posts several times a day (looking for the perfect furniture for Mr. E). But I got that beautiful bedroom set in white for Ms Em, it's perfect and very shabby chic -- for only $140. Headboard, dresser, giant mirror, and nightstand. I'm so excited! Dh is going to do a couple of touch ups to the dresser and I hope to have it all in her room by the weekend and can share a picture. I didn't think we were going to get it as the lady said someone else was coming to look at it the day before, but they never showed up.

But I've been thinking someone needs to create a blog for "what the hell was that person thinking" for pictures gleaned off of craigslist. Some of it is just scary.

And to make this sewing related, I'm working on a new tutorial for a circle skirt. They are so easy to make! I hope to have it up next week unless some unforeseen thing happens, which usually does, lol.

1 comment:

Linasolopoesie said...

COMPLIMENTI x IL TUO BLOG E MOLTO BELLO

BUONA GIORNATA E UN AFFETTUOSO SALUTO ..LINA