Sunday, December 16, 2007

All Warm and Fuzzy

So a couple years ago I crocheted my mom a scarf out of chenille yarn. This year I asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she requested a second scarf because she says she wears the one I got everywhere when it's cold and wants another one. So this time I picked up some yummy Sensations yarn from Joann, it's Dolcetto - which I just found out was discontinued (which also explains why it was in the clearance section for only $1.99/skein). It's mostly wool and is so soft and yummy.

I used this pattern - Vs and shells - very easy and very quick if you need a quick gift. I made this one about 2 days.

I finished it last night. And now I've been commissioned to make a shorter version for Mr. E, which I've already started on. He kept trying on gramma's scarf through various lengths (and unraveling a few stitches in the process...argh) and kept asking if was for him.

No comments: