Friday, December 14, 2007

Scrapbooking My Ideas and Inspiration

I've been wanting a file type of scrapbook album to create a little album of ideas and inspirations saved that I can keep in my purse for when ideas come to my head or I need to reference at a fabric store for little notes and supply lists, etc. I wanted them to be in a little crafty thing I could carry around with me. I was just about to buy the supplies to make one myself when I came across these albums a couple days ago. They are from 7Gypsies
They usually run around $7/ea, but I just ordered them for cheap on Joann.com . They were on sale for under $5/ea. Aren't they adorable? I have so many ideas to decorate them, I'm thinking a vintage/ephemera type of thing -- I can't wait! I also picked up the black Librarie gaffer tapes from 7gypsies too that will go great with my ephemera theme.

FYI - FREE SHIPPING CODE at Joann.com - DECFSERR72 - expires 12/17

No comments: