Friday, March 14, 2008

Mint + Water = YUM


Oh my goodness, have you tried this stuff? It's called Metromint and I swear it's like drinking Wrigley's spearmint gum in a bottle. I love Sweat Leaf Tea's Mint and Honey, and I love Honest Tea's Peppermint Tea, but I was looking for something with no sugar and no calories to keep me away from sodas and fruit juice and I have finally found it!! And what is so amazing it they have it at my local podunk grocery store. Usually I have to shop far and wide at Whole Foods or an organic grocery store to find good stuff like this.

Metromint is sooooo YUMMY!! I love it, it's a bit expensive at almost $2 a bottle, but it's so yummy (did I say that already??). They use organic mint and use the oil to infuse the water. They have several flavors, but I've only tried spearmint so far. They even have chocolatemint, but I haven't tasted it yet, I'm not sure I want to try chocolate water yet. They are coming out with a new one called cherrymint and that sounds kinda weird too, but you never know, lol. They have a fan club and it says if you sign up, they send you free stuff.

No comments: