Monday, March 31, 2008

Skating / Baton Dresses For Sale

I'm starting to go through my daughter's costumes and I'm going to try selling them here first, but after a few days I'll put them on eBay.

US Priority Shipping IS INCLUDED in the price for each dress. If you would like to purchase both dresses, there will be a discount of $5.00 off each dress ($10.00 total). Paypal only will be accepted for payment. Please email me at the link to the right --->

If you would like to view my feedback, please check me feedback here at eBay.

These are both brand new dresses purchased by me. My daughter tried them on and they were too small for her. I would say both dresses run small and they are for the smaller end of these measurements. They are both gorgeous and I purchased them for twirling costumes, but are great for skating costumes as well. They are both well made and exquisite.

Pink Dress - $65.00

**This dress came to me with one slightly loose sequin at the bustline. It would not be noticeable from far way, so I wouldn't worry about it, but I just wanted to let you know.

Bodice is made of stretch velvet with a double chiffon skirt. The color of this dress is truly stunning. Dress has amazing cut outs, is exquisitely hand painted and adorned with hand sewn sequins. It is fully lined and comes with a matching hair scrunchie. You'll love this dresss, it's so beautiful and incredibly sparkly!

Un-stretched measurements are:

Chest: 29-31 Waist: 24-26 Hips: 31-33 Girth: 49-51



Red Dress - $65.00

Bodice is made of stretch velvet with a double chiffon skirt. This color is truly stunning on ice. Dress is exquisitely hand painted and adorned with sequins. It is fully lined and comes with a matching hair scrunchie. You'll love this dresss, it's so beautiful and incredibly sparkly! Pictures don't do justice.

Un-stretched measurements are:

Chest: 28-30 Waist: 24-26 Hips: 30-32 Girth: 48-50



I have 1 or 2 more skating dress style costumes that are already beaded with rhinestones, then I have several dance costumes - ballet, tap, jazz, etc. I'll try to put a few up every day.

No comments: