Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Update - Tutorial Coming Soon!

Quickie little post. I just finished up the pictures for my new fairy wing tutorial for dolls. I need to write it up and then I'll post it.

You can use this idea for any doll really. I usually make these wings for waldorf dolls I make, but...my daugther's waldorf dolls are all in storage currently, so Amy the American Girl doll was my lovely model today, so you can even make fairy wings for your American Girl doll too!

Materials needed:
2 FQ of same fabric
FQ size HeatnBond lite
FQ size of Peltex or Timtex
Ribbons for ties
Ribbons/flowers, etc. for decorating
Thread

Tutorial will be up by Friday.

I've been finding some extra time to do make stuff, I have another tutorial coming next week and it's already cut out and waiting patiently at the sewing machine.

No comments: