Sunday, August 31, 2008

Preparing to be a 45-year-old Man

Photobucket

This is my son at Ms Em's birthday party yesterday. We had the grandparents over for a little birthday party, and my child spent the entire day in his underwear. My mother told him all he needed was a football game and a beer gut and he could pass for a 45-year-old man, lol. I'm just glad he at least wore the underwear. You see that line of green crap on his forehead? It's a roll of spiderweb tattoo's he put on himself. It's been there for 3 days. He loves it and refuses to remove it. He looks like he rubbed a giant wad of snot across his head and it dried there. Yuck. Boys are so gross.

I had to rewrite my story, but it wasn't as good as the destroyed version. That one was like magic, the way it just flowed. I tried to remember it and recreate it, but I don't think I could. I'm going to work on it a bit longer and hope I'll get a flash of memmory.

No comments: