Friday, August 08, 2008

So...boring

God, I'm so boring these past few weeks. I haven't done any crafting and I feel like there is just nothing to talk about here. I'm trying to work on my school work so I have no time for crafting or crap, even taking a break to watch TV anymore.

I have 3 sections to finish and the first one is due tomorrow and I have done about 10% of it. And you know in high school and college I prided myself on not being a procrastinator. I was that weirdo that began working on a paper the minute they were assigned and turned it in early. And now...I'm literally inches from quitting. I hate it so much...that's not entirely true, I more than hate it, I loathe it. Is loathe a stronger word than hate? I know if I quit I will feel guilty, especially being like 2 1/2 assignments from graduating, that's just stupid. But dang it, I hate this crap. I think I'm burned out and need a very long vacation. I haven't had a day off in forever.

I don't know. Seriously, this is not what I want to do with my life. It makes me more marketable, that is the only reason I'm doing this course. But really, I feel like I'm wasting my brain.

Well crap, I guess this turned into a rant, sorry. I don't know what I want. Well, that's not entirely true, what I want is to go take a writing class and learn how to get the stories in my head out on paper. But in the last year, I've learned a few things. It's better to fail spectacularly than to never even try. And you have to take risks, that is how the most successful people in the world got where they are now and doing what they love. But it's so hard to just let yourself go like that.

Ok, enough ranting. We are taking the kids bowling tonight while I once again ignore my school work. Bye!

No comments: