Friday, August 31, 2007

Boutique Embellished Overalls

A few years ago I had quite a booming embellished overall business on eBay, but then I was pregnant with baby #2 and had to stop it for awhile and just never went back, as Mr. E is a handful whenever I try to sew, especially back then.

So I took a great applique class and had never seen a pair of embellished overalls in my life and decided to create a pair, then I soon discovered them on eBay and started selling my own.

The first applique pattern will be coming next week, just in time for Halloween called Spiders Pumpkins. Here is a sample. The lighting makes it difficult to see the appliques, but this is the basic idea.

I'm also considering offering applique kits that would include the fabric to make these designs, but I'm not sure how popular that would be. If you like that idea, leave a comment and I can gauge how much interest there is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your Idea I to make Embellished Overall and Jens for my granddaughter's but I run out of ideas so go for it I think it would be grate :)