Monday, August 27, 2007

Changing some things


I'm slowly working on some changes to the look my blog, I'm not happy with it. So you might notice some stuff changing and then going back to the way it was. I'm still working on the new title pic, I'm not sure if I'm satisfied yet. I think I'm leaning toward the altered ephemera look, but I'm not sure if it's the right thing for me. I love ephemera, but man is it a lot of work to do it completely digitally, lol, much easier to cut it out with a pair of scissors and glue it on.

Also I wanted to give a little reminder that the Sewing Pattern Sale will end on this Friday at midnight.

I might be disappearing for a few days. MIL is coming this weekend and I have let our house go to crap and she is the queen of clean, more so than my mother, lol. It is a total mess as the house went off the market about a week or so ago and I was so tired of keeping a pristine house, so I basically have said the hell with it for now. And we are also doing some touch ups before we try again. Houses are so not selling here lately, so I'm thinking of doing the FBSO thing. Very scary, but it saves me a hell of a lot of money without a realtor and we can lower the price a lot.

No comments: