Thursday, August 09, 2007

My Final and Cottage Licensing

For my MT course, you don't get a grade on the final, you get a pass or fail, so I passed and am moving on to second half. So I'm halfway done. Yippee!

I'm creating a cottage license for my TipToe Fairy patterns. The copyright on my patterns is for personal use only, so when your purchase a license, you are able to sew and sell bags from my patterns.

I'm still doing a little research while I write everything up, but the way it's looking, it will probably work this way -- the license is per pattern, then if you want to purchase a license for other patterns, it will be discounted. I'm also leaning towards a one-time lifetime fee, versus annual for so many years that becomes lifetime, but I'm still writing out the license contract and making decisions, so things may change due to me overlooking something or other, but as it is now, this is more than likely how it will be. I'm still undecided if I will limit the number of licenses granted.

If you are interested in receiving more information when the cottage licensing is available, send me an email at stephanie @ sewingchickstudio.com (minus spaces for spam avoidance) and I will add you to the list.

No comments: