Monday, August 13, 2007

When it rains it pours....

So today the a/c sorta died. Last night I noticed wet carpet in the hallway and we had a rental house long ago that did this, so I knew we needed the a/c fixed. And today it just couldn't keep up so we left the house and turned it off. It was 102, and I know we are going to have a ginormous electric bill, I'm guessing $1000. So a/c guy is coming tomorrow morning.

Then Em has a freak out going to ballet class and refuses to go, flat refuses. These are same the girls she's danced with for years, she loves it, she loves t hem, but when a new class starts up she always freaks out and has a little anxiety attack, I'm not sure what to do. She says she's going tomorrow with no problem.

Then dh calls, the lawn mower died in the middle of mowing the backyard. We bought this stupid lawnmower last year brand new. Do not buy a Toro "recycler" if you have St. Augustine grass. So tomorrow we're off to buy another blankety-blank lawn mower.

So thankfully dh travels so much we have TONS of Priority Club points so we got a room at the Holiday Inn down the road (with A/C! lol) and will be staying there tonight. He took the kids to swim there while I finish working tonight. So I'm sitting here basically in my underwear typing away, ROFL. The heat is killing me, it's like 90 in this house, I'm hoping I'm done soon.

A little update, I'll have the newest tutorial posted at the end of the week. It's all finished, I'm just lazy, lol.

No comments: